Blackcurrants are a British summertime staple that are in season during July. These tiny berries have a dark, glossy purple skin and are loaded with vitamin C and antioxidants. Long praised by jam-makers for their sharp-sweet flavor, we think these unique little berries taste even better when infused in vodka.
- 10g fresh blackcurrants (or dried)
- 5g fresh lemon peel (or dried)
- 5g dried honeysuckle flowers (optional)
- 750ml vodka
- Add all ingredients to Alkemista filter
- Add vodka
- Infuse 24-48 hours (based on desired flavor intensity)